Canadian Revenue Agency Name Change

Canadian Revenue Agency Name Change

Canadian Revenue Agency Name Change

The Canadian Revenue Agency need to be told as soon as you change your name and also if your domestic situation has changed (such as marriage, divorce or common law partnership).

If only your first name OR your last name has changed, you can change names over the phone or in writing. If both your names have changed, you should send a letter. You can access the letter via the link below.

To change only your first or last names over the phone call 1-800-959-8281


Need to notify other companies of your name change?

If you've changed names, you also need to update your driver's license, provincial health care card, passport and social insurance card. There's also a range of other companies to notify, such as gas, power, insurance and more. Get your ready to send name change paperwork below.


Canadian Revenue need to be notified of your new name as soon as possible and also need to know if your domestic situation has changed. Most name changes can be done over the phone.

Considering Changing Names?

Save hours with a personalized name change kit
Guaranteed to save your hours, or your Money Back!
State & Federal agencies
  • Over 200 listings
  • Marriage certificate
  • Driver's license & DMV
  • Passport
Researched processes for;
  • Over 1,000 organizations
  • 12 company categories
  • Unlimited selections
  • Money back guarantee