Last updated on Dec 22, 2022
This Website is provided by Easy Name Change, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (“ENC”). The name change technology featured on the Website is owned by Dennis Settlement, an Australian legal entity, and is licensed to ENC. By using this Website You agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth herein. Only upon acceptance of the terms contained herein, You will be entitled to create an account on the Website. Any violation of the terms will result in the termination of Your account.
1. Account Terms: You are responsible for using the Website in a private and secure manner. You may cancel Your account at any time. ENC will not be liable for any damage or loss caused from any unauthorized account access resulting from Your actions, such as not logging out of the account or sharing Your account password. ENC reserves the right to refuse registration or cancel an account at any time.
5. Acceptable Use: You shall not do any of the following or permit any other third parties to do any of the following:
a. Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or profane information of any kind, including, without limitation, any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, provincial, state, national or international law, including without limitation, export control laws and regulations;
b. Post or transmit any information or software that You are aware is encrypted or contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, cancel bots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable, or otherwise overburden the Website;
c. Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material which is protected by copyright or other proprietary right, without obtaining the permission of the copyright owner or right holder;
d. Share Your account, including, without limitation, letting third parties use Your account and password;
e. Access, download, or copy any information contained on the Website through artificial means (including but not limited to spiders, hacking devices, computer programs, bots, or other such means);
f. Post irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website’s infrastructure;
g. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other user accounts, or other computer systems or networks connected to the Website;
h. Use the Website in any manner that infringes, misappropriates, or violates any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, transmitting any material that may infringe, misappropriate, or violate a third party’s rights of publicity, contractual rights, fiduciary rights, or intellectual property rights;or
i. Use the Website in any way that could interfere with the rights of ENC or the rights of other users of the Website.
j. Use the website for commercial purposes. This website is solely for the use of individuals changing their own name. If any order is suspected to be linked to any company or individual representing a company that purchases a kit for commercial, research, competitive comparison or other like purpose, then Easy Name Change reserves the right to cancel or suspend that account and/or order without refund.
7. Delays: The Website may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications. ENC is not responsible for any delays, failures, or other damage resulting from such problems.
8. Electronic Communications: When You visit the Website or send any emails to ENC, You will be communicating electronically with ENC. By such electronic communication, You agree to receive such communications from ENC electronically. You acknowledge that Your electronic submissions constitute Your agreement and Your acceptance to be bound by and to pay for such agreements and transactions. Your agreement and intent to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all transactions You enter into on the Website, and all records including notices of cancellation, policies, contracts, and applications. You may unsubscribe from certain electronic communications from ENC; however, even if you unsubscribe, ENC may still send you notices specifically affecting Your account.
9. Copyright and Licenses: This Website and the entire contents contained on this Website, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, are the sole and exclusive property of ENC. All such contents and materials are protected by domestic and international copyright and trademark laws. You hereby agree not to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any portion of the Website or any Content contained on the Website without the prior expressed written consent of ENC.
11. Disclaimer of Warranty/Limitation of Liability: THIS WEBSITE AND RELATED INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY ENC ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ENC MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OR AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ENC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ENC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ENC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ENC USES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. ENC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
b. If You use computer programming routines that are intended to aggregate records or reviews from the Website or otherwise damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable, or otherwise overburden the Website, You agree to pay One Hundred Dollars ($100.00) for each record that is aggregated, disrupted, damaged, or otherwise affected by You.
17. Other Provisions
d. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining condition. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. e. Use of this Website is void where prohibited.