Changing Names in Queensland

Changing Names in Queensland

Changing Names in Queensland

If you live in Queensland and are looking to change names we can help. You may just be looking for information. The first thing you need to get started changing names is proof of your entitlement to use your new name. For marriages in Queensland, this would be a Qld marriage certificate from Births, Deaths and Marriages. For divorce you need a divorce order from the court. For legal name change you need a certificate of name change or amended birth certificate. 

If you don't yet have your paperwork in order, we can supply the application form for certificates as part of our personalised name change service. We also provide the name change procedures and corresponding forms, letters, emails or faxes for hundreds more Australian companies. This includes Queensland companies like Bank of Queensland, Ambulance Queensland and RACQ, as well as national organisations like QBE Insurance and AMP.

Still looking for information? Click the links in the header to find out more about changing names. If you're ready to start changing names, just click the get started button below. 


Looking for information or ready to get started changing names in Queensland? We can help.

Considering Changing Names?

Save hours with a personalised name change kit
Guaranteed to save hours, or your money back!
  • BDM Certificates
  • Driver License
  • ATO
  • Over 50 listings!
And More!
  • 13 company categories
  • Ready to send letters
  • Company name change forms
  • Just sign & send!