Wired Living Pty Ltd (ATF Dennis Settlement) and its subsidiaries, including easynamechange.com (“Wired Living”) are committed to respecting your right to privacy and protecting your personal information. Although not a legal requirement, we choose to be bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth) and any relevant state legislation, as well as other applicable laws and codes affecting your personal information.
Wired Living must collect personal information from you as part of our service. The information we collect is essential to providing our high quality service. We only collect information that we need and do not distribute this information to any third parties.
Our internal processes are designed to protect your personal information from theft, misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Wired Living only collects such information as is necessary to conduct business with you. You will always know what information is being collected, as you will provide the information as part of subscribing to our service. We will only collect information by lawful and fair means and not in an intrusive way.
Wired Living Pty Ltd will only use the personal information that you have supplied in order to:
- identify you as a client;
- provide better service to you;
- provide you with information you need as part of our service to you;
- operate our business as it pertains to you;
- keep you informed about Wired Living’s services;
- fulfill any transactional and legal requirements;
By giving us your information, you consent to these uses.
We have implemented procedures to safeguard the security and confidentiality of your information. We continually review these arrangements to ensure we are doing all that is reasonably and technically feasible at the time to protect your information, although because of the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that our website is totally protected from hackers or misuse.
The information displayed within this site:
- is information provided to market Wired Living’s products and services;
- is only designed and intended to act as a useful consumer guide;
- is not professional advice;
- is not legal advice;
- may not be current or complete;
- is subject to change without notice;
We hold your information live in our secure database, accessible only by yourself and Wired Living’s authorized administration, for a period of up to 90 days, or three months, from joining our service. We hold this information so as to provide ongoing service after the transaction has been completed. After this period we securely delete all your personal information, other than:
- information to identify you as a client of Wired Living;
- information so as we can contact you with offers and information for Wired Living and subsidiaries services;
- information to identify your transactional history and other history for lawful reporting
A customer payment is settled through one of our payment gateways, Airwallex or Braintree (a PayPal company). Neither mechant provides us with full access to your credit card number. For further information about how Braintree and/or Airwallex protect your privacy, please visit https://www.braintreepayments.com/au/legal/braintree-privacy-policy.
If you have any questions or you believe that Wired Living has not adhered to this Privacy Statement, please contact us via the contact us page. Wired Living takes privacy seriously and we will do all we reasonably can to rectify any concerns and take any necessary action.