AMP (Retirement, Investment or Insurance)

Insurance Name Change Procedure

Hold an AMP retirement, investment or insurance product and need to change names? Simply complete the AMP name change form provided in your Easy Name Change kit, or else call AMP and request a copy of the form is sent to you.

Complete the form and return using the pre-addressed Easy Name Change mailing slip. Provide the proof documents listed. AMP generally update the name on your policy within a few days of receiving your request.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

No matter if you’re changing names from marriage, legally changing names or reverting to your prior name we can help. You probably have around 15 or so places to notify, so let us provide you with ready to send forms, letters and emails for all your companies where your name change can be notified in writing. We’ve contacted over 500 Australian companies to learn their name change process, so if you can’t change names in writing we’ll let you know exactly what to do so you don’t waste hours on hold learning what to send where.


Ready to change your name now?

Related Organisations