Australian Catholic University Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

If you need to change your name with Australian Catholic University, the process can vary in complexity. If you’re a current student, it’s a bit more complicated as you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. Plus, if you’re about to graduate, there may be cut-off dates for changing your name.

But if you’re a former student, the process is much more relaxed. You just need to present your degree or graduation papers along with your birth, marriage or legal name change certificate, depending on why you’re changing your name.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s worth noting that Australian Catholic University won’t reissue graduation certificates under a different name from the one you graduated with. So, if you’re a current student, it’s important to get on top of your name change as soon as possible.

Changing your name can be a real headache, especially if you have a whole bunch of other companies to update, like insurance, utilities, identification, and superannuation. But don’t worry! We’re here to help make the process a breeze. Our name change kits provide pre-addressed and ready to send letters and emails in your name. In many cases, all you need to do is sign your old and new names and enclose your marriage or name change certificate.

And if your university has a special form for current students or alumni members, we have it on file. If any organisations, like Australian Catholic University Alumni, have their own name change form, we’ll provide that too. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment, so you can get started right away without wasting any more time doing your own research.


Ready to change your name now?