Australian Catholic University

Universities Name Change Procedure

If you need to change your name with Australian Catholic University, it can be a bit tricky depending on your situation. If you’re a current student, you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. And if you’re about to graduate, there might be cut-off dates for changing your name, so it’s important to act fast.

But if you’re a former student, things are much more chilled. You just need to present your degree or graduation papers along with your birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on why you’re changing your name.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

One thing to note is that Australian Catholic University won’t reissue graduation certificates under a different name from the one you graduated with. So if you’re a current student, it’s essential to get on top of your name change as soon as possible.

Changing your name can be a real hassle, especially if you have lots of other companies to update like insurance, utilities, and identification. That’s why we offer a name change kit that takes care of everything for you. Our kit includes pre-addressed letters and emails with both your old and new names, ready to send.

And if your uni has a special form for current students or alumni members, we’ve got it on file. Plus, if any organisations, like Australian Catholic University, have their own name change form, we’ll provide that too.

Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. So why waste time doing it all yourself? Let us handle the hard work for you. Get started now and save yourself hours of research, form hunting, and letter writing!


Ready to change your name now?