Australian National University Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

If you need to change your name with Australian National University, it can be a bit tricky depending on your situation. If you’re a current student, you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration, and if you’re about to graduate, there may be cut-off dates for changing your name. But if you’re a former student, the procedure is much more relaxed, and you just need to present your degree or graduation papers along with your birth, marriage or legal name change certificate, depending on why you’re changing your name.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s worth knowing that Australian National University won’t reissue graduation certificates under a different name from the one you graduated with. So, if you’re a current student, it’s important to get on top of your name change as soon as possible.

Changing your name can be a bit of a headache, especially if you need to update your details with lots of other companies like insurance, utilities, and identification. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Our name change kits provide pre-addressed letters and emails with both your old and new names, ready to send. And if your uni has a special form for current students or alumni members, we’ve got it on file. Plus, if any organisations, like Australian National University Alumni, have their own name change form, we’ll provide that too.

Our name change kits are super easy to create and only take 15 minutes. Plus, they’re delivered straight to you within minutes of payment. So why spend hours researching and writing letters when we can do it all for you? Let us take the hassle out of changing your name and get started today!


Ready to change your name now?