Central Queensland University

Universities Name Change Procedure

If you need to change your name with Central Queensland University, it can be a bit tricky, but we’re here to help.

If you’re a current student, you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration, and if you’re graduating soon, there may be cut-off dates for accepting a name change. But if you’re a former student, the process is much more relaxed. You just need to show us your degree or graduation papers along with your birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the change.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s important to note that Central Queensland University won’t reissue graduation certificates with a different name from the one you graduated with, so current students should get on top of their name change as soon as possible.

We know that changing your name can be a real pain, especially when you have to update your details with lots of other companies. That’s why we offer a name change kit that takes care of everything for you.

Our kit includes pre-addressed letters and emails with both your old and new names. And if your university has a special form for name changes, we’ve got that on file too.

So, save yourself hours of research, form hunting, and letter writing, and let us do all the hard work for you. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. So, why waste time doing it all yourself? Get started now!


Ready to change your name now?