Charles Sturt University Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

If you need to change your name with Charles Sturt University, it might seem a bit tricky, but we’re here to help. If you’re a current student, the process can be a little more complicated as you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. Plus, if you’re about to graduate, there may be cut-off dates for changing your name.

But if you’re a former student, the process is much more relaxed. You just need to present your degree or graduation papers along with your birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on why you’re changing your name.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Just so you know, Charles Sturt University usually won’t reissue graduation certificates under a different name from the one you graduated with. So if you’re a current student, it’s important to get on top of your name change as soon as possible.

We know that changing your name can be a pain, especially when you have lots of other companies to update, like insurance, utilities, and identification. That’s why we offer a name change kit that takes care of everything for you. Our kit includes pre-addressed letters and emails with both your old and new names.

And if your university has a special form for current students or alumni members, don’t worry – we’ve got it on file. We’ll even provide any other name change forms that any organisations, like Charles Sturt University Alumni, might require.

Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment, so why waste time doing it all yourself? Let us do the hard work for you. Get started now and save yourself hours of research, form hunting, and letter writing.


Ready to change your name now?