Curtin University

Universities Name Change Procedure

If you need to change your name with Curtin University, the process can be a bit complicated, depending on your situation. If you’re a current student, you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. And if you’re due to graduate, make sure to check the cut-off dates for changing your name.

On the other hand, if you’re a former student, things are much more relaxed. You just need to present your degree or graduation papers along with your birth, marriage or legal name change certificate, depending on why you’re changing your name.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s good to know that Curtin University usually won’t reissue graduation certificates under a different name from the one you graduated with. So, if you’re a current student, it’s essential to get on top of your name change as soon as possible.

Changing your name can be a real headache, especially if you have lots of other companies to update, such as insurance, utilities, and identification. But don’t worry, we’re here to help! Our name change kits provide pre-addressed letters and emails ready to send in your name.

In most cases, it’s as easy as signing your old and new names and enclosing your marriage or name change certificate. Plus, if any organisations, like Curtin University, have their own name change form, we’ll provide it for you.

Our name change kits take only 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. So, you don’t have to waste time doing your own research. Let us do all the hard work for you! Get started now and make your name change process a breeze.


Ready to change your name now?