Deakin University

Universities Name Change Procedure

If you need to change your name with Deakin University, it can be a bit tricky. If you’re a current student, you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. Plus, if you’re about to graduate, there may be deadlines for changing your name.

But if you’re a former student, things are much simpler. You just need to show your degree or graduation papers along with your birth, marriage or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for your name change.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s good to know that Deakin University won’t give you a new graduation certificate with a different name from the one you graduated with, so if you’re a current student, it’s best to get your name change sorted out as soon as you can.

Changing your name can be a real pain, especially if you have to update other companies as well, like insurance, utilities, and identification. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Our name change kit includes pre-written letters and emails with both your old and new names.

And if your uni has a special form for name changes, we’ve got it on file. If any other organisations, like Deakin University, have their own form, we’ll give you that too. Our name change kit only takes 15 minutes to create and is delivered to you within minutes of payment. So why waste time doing it all yourself? Let us take care of the hard work for you. Get started now!


Ready to change your name now?