Federation University Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

If you need to change your name with Federation University, things can get a little complicated depending on your situation. If you’re a current student, you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. And if you’re due to graduate, you’ll want to make sure you check the cut-off dates for changing your name.

But the process is much more relaxed if you’re a former student. You just need to present your degree or graduation papers and your birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate depending on why you’re changing your name.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s important to know that Federation University generally won’t reissue graduation certificates under a different name from the one you graduated with. So if you’re a current student, it’s best to get on top of your name change as soon as possible.

Changing your name can be a real headache, especially if you have to update other companies like insurance, utilities, and identification. That’s why we’ve got you covered with our name change kits! We’ll provide pre-addressed letters and emails with both your old and new names.

And if your university has a special form for current students or alumni members, we’ve got that on file too. Plus, if any organisations like Federation University Alumni have their own name change form, we’ll provide it for you as well.

Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment, so you can say goodbye to hours of research, form hunting, and letter writing. Let us take care of all the hard work for you!


Ready to change your name now?