Federation University

Universities Name Change Procedure

If you’re thinking of changing your name with Federation University, just know that the process can vary in complexity. If you’re a current student, you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. And if you’re close to graduating, you’ll need to check for any cut-off dates for changing your name. But if you’re a former student, things are much more relaxed and you just need to present your degree or graduation papers along with your birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s good to keep in mind that Federation University won’t reissue graduation certificates under a different name from the one you graduated with. So if you’re a current student, it’s best to get on top of your name change as soon as possible.

Changing your name can be a hassle, especially if you need to update it with a bunch of other companies, like insurance, utilities, and more. But we can take care of all the hard work for you! Our name change kits include pre-addressed letters and emails with both your old and new names.

And if your university has a special form for current students or alumni members, we’ve got it on file. Plus, if any other organisations, like Federation University, have their own name change form, we’ll provide that for you too.

Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. So why waste time doing all the research and form hunting yourself? Let us take care of everything for you. Get started now!


Ready to change your name now?