Flinders University Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

Changing your name with Flinders University can be easy or tricky depending on your circumstances. If you’re currently studying, it’s a bit more complicated because you’ll need to provide legal proof of your name change to the student administration. Also, if you’re close to graduation, there might be cut-off dates for accepting a name change. However, if you’re a former student, the process is much more relaxed.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s worth noting that Flinders University won’t issue new graduation certificates with a different name from what you graduated with. So, if you’re a current student, it’s important to get your name change sorted out as soon as possible. Former students just need to present their degree or graduation papers along with a birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate.

If your university has a specific form for current students or alumni members, we have it on file. Changing your name can also mean updating your details with other companies like insurance, utilities, and superannuation. This can take a lot of time and effort, but we can help. Our name change kits provide pre-addressed letters and emails in your name, saving you hours of research, form-filling, and letter-writing. In many cases, all you need to do is sign your old and new names and enclose your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organisations have their own name change form, such as Flinders University Alumni, we’ll provide it for you. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment, so you can get started straight away. Don’t waste any more time doing your own research – let us do the hard work for you!


Ready to change your name now?