James Cook University Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

If you need to change your name with James Cook University, the process can be a bit tricky. If you’re currently a student, you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. Plus, if you’re about to graduate, you’ll need to check the cut-off dates for changing your name.

But if you’re a former student, things are much easier. You just need to present your degree or graduation papers along with your birth, marriage or legal name change certificate, depending on why you’re changing your name.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s important to note that James Cook University won’t reissue graduation certificates under a different name from the one you graduated with. So if you’re a current student, it’s best to get on top of your name change as soon as possible.

Changing your name can be a real headache, especially when you have other companies to update, like insurance, utilities, and identification. That’s why we’re here to help! Our name change kits provide pre-addressed letters and emails with both your old and new names.

And if your university has a special form for current students or alumni members, we have it on file so you don’t have to worry about tracking them down. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. So don’t waste any more time doing your own research – let us take care of everything for you!


Ready to change your name now?