La Trobe University Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

Changing your name with La Trobe University can be easy or tricky depending on your situation. If you’re currently a student, things can get a bit complicated. You’ll have to provide legal proof of your name change to the student administration, and if you’re about to graduate, there may be deadlines for submitting a name change request. But if you’ve already graduated, the process is much more relaxed.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s important to note that La Trobe University probably won’t issue new graduation certificates with a different name from the one you graduated with. So, if you’re a current student, it’s best to start the name change process as soon as possible. For former students, all you need is your degree or graduation papers along with your birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the name change.

If your university has a specific form for name changes, we’ve got it covered. Changing your name can be a hassle, especially if you have to update other organisations like insurance companies, utilities, and superannuation. That’s why we offer a name change kit that does all the hard work for you. We provide pre-addressed letters and emails that you can send out with your old and new names. Just enclose your marriage or name change certificate, and you’re good to go.

If any organisation has its own name change form, such as La Trobe University Alumni, we’ll provide that too. Our name change kits take just 15 minutes to create and are delivered to you within minutes of payment. So, don’t waste any more time researching, start the name change process now!


Ready to change your name now?