Melbourne University

Universities Name Change Procedure

Changing your name with Melbourne University can be a bit tricky, depending on whether you’re a current or former student. If you’re a current student, you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration, and if you’re due to graduate, there might be deadlines for changing your name. But if you’re a former student, the process is much more straightforward.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Just so you know, Melbourne University won’t issue new graduation certificates with a different name than the one you graduated with. So, if you’re a current student, it’s important to get on top of your name change pronto. On the other hand, former students just need to show their degree or graduation papers along with their birth, marriage or legal name change certificate, depending on why they’re changing their name.

If your uni has a special form for current students or alumni members, we’ve got it ready for you. And if you’re changing your name, you’ll probably have to update a whole heap of other companies, like insurance, utilities, ID, and superannuation. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Our name change kits have pre-written letters and emails that you can send out in your name. It’s as simple as signing your old and new names and including your marriage or name change certificate in some cases.

If any organisations have their own name change form, like Melbourne University, we’ll also provide it for you. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. So, don’t waste any more time doing your own research. Get started with our name change kit now!


Ready to change your name now?