Monash University Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

If you need to change your name with Monash University, it can be a bit complicated depending on your situation. If you’re currently studying, you’ll have to provide legal proof of your name change to the student administration. And if you’re about to graduate, there might be deadlines to consider. But if you’re a former student, things are much more relaxed.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

One thing to keep in mind is that Monash University won’t reissue graduation certificates with a different name than the one you graduated with. So if you’re a current student, it’s important to get on top of your name change as soon as possible. Former students can simply present their degree or graduation papers, along with their birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the name change.

If your university has a special form for name changes, we’ve got it covered. And if you’re changing your name with other companies, like insurance, utilities, and superannuation, we can help with that too. Our name change kits provide pre-addressed letters and emails that you can send out in your name. In many cases, all you need to do is sign your old and new names and enclose your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organisations have their own name change form, we’ll provide it for you. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. So why waste your time doing your own research? Get started now and let us take care of everything for you!


Ready to change your name now?