Murdoch University

Universities Name Change Procedure

Changing your name with Murdoch University can be a bit tricky depending on your situation. If you’re a current student, you’ll have to do a bit more paperwork as you’ll need to provide legal proof of your name change to the student administration. Also, if you’re due to graduate, there might be deadlines for submitting your name change request. However, if you’re a former student, the process is much easier.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s worth noting that Murdoch University usually won’t reissue graduation certificates with a different name from the one you graduated with. So if you’re a current student, it’s best to sort out your name change as soon as possible. For former students, you’ll just need to provide your degree or graduation papers along with your birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on why you changed your name.

If your university has a specific form for name changes, we’ve got it on file. But changing your name with Murdoch University is just one piece of the puzzle. You’ll likely have to update your name with other organisations too, like insurance, utilities, and more. That’s where we come in – we can save you hours of research, form-filling, and letter-writing. Our name change kits provide pre-addressed and ready to send letters and emails in your name. In many cases, all you have to do is sign your old and new names and enclose your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organisations require their own name change form, like Murdoch University, we’ll provide that for you too. Our name change kits take just 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. So if you want to save time and hassle, start your name change process with us now!


Ready to change your name now?