Southern Cross University Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

Changing your name with Southern Cross University can vary in difficulty. If you’re a current student, it’s a bit more complicated since you’ll need to show legal proof of your name change to the student administration. Plus, if you’re about to graduate, there might be a deadline for changing your name. But if you’re a former student, the process is much easier.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s important for current students to sort out their name change quickly because Southern Cross University won’t issue new graduation certificates with a different name than what you graduated with. Former students just need to provide their degree or graduation papers and their birth, marriage or legal name change certificate depending on why they changed their name.

If your university has a specific form for name changes, we have it on file. You’ll probably need to update your name with other companies too, like insurance, utilities, and superannuation. It can be a hassle to figure out which forms to fill in and where to send them, but we can do it all for you. Our name change kits come with pre-addressed letters and emails in your name, so you don’t need to worry about that. In most cases, all you need to do is sign your old and new names and include your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organisations have their own name change form, like Southern Cross University Alumni, we’ll give it to you. It only takes 15 minutes to create a name change kit and you’ll get it within minutes of payment. So, why waste time doing your own research? Start now and let us do the hard work for you!


Ready to change your name now?