Southern Cross University

Universities Name Change Procedure

Changing your name with Southern Cross University can be a bit of a hassle, depending on your situation. If you’re currently a student, it’s a bit more complicated. You’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration, and if you’re about to graduate, there may be a deadline for making the change. If you’re a former student, things are a bit easier.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

One important thing to keep in mind is that Southern Cross University won’t issue new graduation certificates with your new name, so if you’re a current student, you should get started on the process as soon as possible. If you’re a former student, you’ll just need to provide your degree or graduation papers, as well as your birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the change.

If your university has a form for current students or alumni members, we have it on file. When you’re changing your name, you’ll probably need to update a bunch of other companies as well, like insurance, utilities, identification, and superannuation. To save yourself time and hassle, you can use our name change kits. We’ll provide pre-addressed letters and emails that you can send out in your name. In many cases, all you need to do is sign your old and new names and include your marriage or name change certificate.

If any companies have their own name change form, like Southern Cross University, we’ll provide that for you too. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and you’ll get them right after you pay. So why waste your time doing all the research yourself? Get started now!


Ready to change your name now?