University of Adelaide Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

Changing your name with the University of Adelaide can be a bit tricky depending on your situation. If you’re a current student, things are a bit more complicated as you’ll need to provide legal proof of your name change to the student administration. Plus, if you’re about to graduate, there may be specific deadlines for accepting a name change. If you’re a former student, things are much more relaxed.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s important for current students to sort out their name change as soon as possible because the University of Adelaide won’t issue graduation certificates under a different name than the one you graduated with. On the other hand, former students just need to present their degree or graduation papers along with their birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the change.

If your university has a form for name changes, we have it on file for you. But changing your name can also involve updating a whole bunch of other companies like insurance, utilities, identification, and superannuation. It can take hours of research, form hunting, and letter writing to sort it all out. That’s where we come in.

Our name change kits provide pre-addressed letters and emails in your name, ready to send out to various companies. It’s often as simple as signing your old and new names and enclosing your marriage or name change certificate. Plus, if any companies have their own name change form, like the University of Adelaide Alumni, we’ll provide it for you too. Our name change kits take just 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. So don’t waste any more time doing your own research, get started now!


Ready to change your name now?