University of Canberra

Universities Name Change Procedure

Changing your name with the University of Canberra can be a bit of a hassle depending on your situation. If you’re currently a student, you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. If you’re about to graduate, there might be deadlines for changing your name. Former students, on the other hand, have an easier time with the process.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

If you’ve already graduated, the University of Canberra typically won’t issue a new certificate with your new name on it. That’s why it’s important for current students to take care of the name change as soon as possible. Former students just need to present their degree or graduation papers and their birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on why they changed their name.

If your university has a form for name changes, we’ve got it on file. But changing your name with the University of Canberra is just the beginning – you’ll need to update your name with other companies too, like your insurance, utilities, and superannuation. It can take a lot of time and effort to track down all the forms you need, but we’ve got you covered. Our name change kits come with pre-addressed letters and emails that are ready to send in your name. In many cases, all you’ll need to do is sign your old and new names and include your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organisations have their own name change form, like the University of Canberra, we’ll provide it for you. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and you’ll receive them within minutes of payment. Don’t waste any more time doing your own research – get started now!


Ready to change your name now?