University of New England Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

Changing your name with the University of New England can vary in complexity depending on your circumstances. For current students, the procedure may be more intricate as legal evidence of the name change must be submitted to the student administration. If you’re due to graduate, there may be cut-off dates for accepting a change of name. Former students, on the other hand, generally have a more relaxed process to follow.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s worth noting that the University of New England won’t reissue graduation certificates under a different name from what you originally graduated with. Therefore, it’s crucial that current students get on top of their name change as soon as possible. Former students only need to present their degree or graduation papers alongside their birth, marriage or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the change.

If your university has a specific form for current students or alumni members, we have it on file. When changing your name, you’ll likely have many other companies to update, including insurance, utilities, identification, superannuation, and more. By using our service, you can save yourself hours of research, form hunting and letter writing. Our name change kits include pre-addressed letters and emails in your name, which are ready to send. In many cases, it’s as simple as signing your old and new names and enclosing your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organisations have their own name change form, such as the University of New England Alumni, we’ll provide it for you. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. Don’t waste any more time conducting your own research. Get started now!


Ready to change your name now?