University of New England

Universities Name Change Procedure

When it comes to changing your name with the University of New England, the complexity of the process may vary. The procedure can be a little more complicated if you are a current student. You will need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. If you are due to graduate, there may be cut-off dates for accepting a change of name. However, if you are a former student, the procedure is much more relaxed.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It is worth noting that the University of New England generally won’t issue new graduation certificates under a different name from what you graduated with. Therefore, it’s essential for current students to get on top of their name change as soon as possible. On the other hand, former students need only present their degree or graduation papers along with their birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the name change.

If your university has a special form for current students or alumni members, we have it on file. If you’re changing names, you probably have a whole bunch of other companies to update, such as insurance, utilities, identification, superannuation, and more. To save yourself hours of research, form hunting, and letter writing, let us do all the hard work for you. Our name change kits provide pre-addressed and ready to send letters and emails in your name. In many cases, it’s as simple as signing your old and new names and enclosing your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organisations have their name change form, such as the University of New England, we’ll also provide it for you. Our name change kits take only 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. So, don’t waste any more time doing your research. Get started now!


Ready to change your name now?