University of New South Wales

Universities Name Change Procedure

If you want to change your name with the University of New South Wales, the level of complexity can vary. If you’re a current student, it’s a bit more complicated because you’ll need to show legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. If you’re due to graduate, there might be cut-off dates for accepting a name change. If you’re a former student, the procedure is much easier.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

The University of New South Wales won’t usually give out graduation certificates with a different name from the one you graduated with. So if you’re a current student, it’s important to sort out your name change as soon as possible. Former students can just present their degree or graduation papers along with their birth, marriage or legal name change certificate, depending on why they changed their name.

If your university has a special form for current students or alumni members, we have it on file. If you’re changing your name, you probably have to update other companies too, like insurance, utilities, identification, superannuation and more. You can save yourself hours of research, form hunting and letter writing by letting us do the work for you. Our name change kits provide pre-addressed and ready to send letters and emails in your name. In many cases, all you have to do is sign your old and new names and include your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organisations have their own name change form, such as the University of New South Wales, we’ll provide it for you too. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. So don’t waste any more time doing your own research, get started now!


Ready to change your name now?