University of Notre Dame Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

If you need to change your name with the University of Notre Dame, the process can vary in complexity. If you’re a current student, it’s a bit more complicated as you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. If you’re due to graduate, there may be cut-off dates for accepting a change of name. However, if you’re a former student, the process is much more relaxed.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s important for current students to take care of their name change as soon as possible because the University of Notre Dame generally won’t issue graduation certificates under a different name from what you graduated with. Former students should present their degree or graduation papers along with their birth, marriage or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the name change.

If your university has a special form for current students or alumni members, we have it on file. When changing names, you’ll probably need to update a bunch of other companies too, like insurance, utilities, identification, superannuation and more. Save yourself the time and effort of researching, finding forms and writing letters by having us do all the hard work for you. Our name change kits provide pre-addressed letters and emails ready to send in your name. In many cases, all you need to do is sign your old and new names and enclose your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organisations have their own name change form, such as the University of Notre Dame Alumni, we’ll also provide it for you. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment, so don’t waste any more time doing your own research – get started now!


Ready to change your name now?