University of Queensland Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

The process of changing your name with the University of Queensland can vary in complexity depending on your circumstances. For current students, the procedure is a little more intricate as you will need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. If you are due to graduate, there may be cut-off dates for accepting a change of name. On the other hand, the process is much simpler for former students.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s worth noting that the University of Queensland generally does not reissue graduation certificates under a different name from the one you graduated with. Therefore, it’s crucial that current students take action to change their names as soon as possible. Former students only need to present their degree or graduation papers alongside their birth, marriage or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the name change.

If your university has a specific form for current students or alumni members, we have it on file. If you’re changing your name, you may also need to update other companies such as insurance, utilities, identification, superannuation, and more. Save yourself hours of research, form-filling, and letter writing by allowing us to do the hard work for you. Our name change kits provide pre-addressed letters and emails that are ready to send in your name. In many cases, it’s as simple as signing your old and new names and enclosing your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organisations require their own name change form, such as the University of Queensland Alumni, we will also provide it for you. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. So, don’t waste any more time doing your own research – get started now!


Ready to change your name now?