University of South Australia Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

When it comes to changing your name with the University of South Australia, the complexity of the procedure can vary. If you are a current student, the process can be a bit more complicated as you will need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. If you are due to graduate, there may also be cut-off dates for accepting a change of name. On the other hand, if you are a former student, the procedure is generally much more relaxed.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s important to note that the University of South Australia typically won’t reissue graduation certificates under a different name from what you graduated with. This means that current students should take action as soon as possible to ensure their name change is processed in time. Former students, however, only need to present their degree or graduation papers along with their birth, marriage or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the name change.

If your university has a specific form for current students or alumni, we have it on file. In addition, if you’re changing your name, you’ll likely need to update other companies such as insurance, utilities, identification, and superannuation. Instead of spending hours researching and hunting for forms and letters, let us do the hard work for you. Our name change kits provide pre-addressed and ready to send letters and emails in your name. In many cases, all you need to do is sign your old and new names and enclose your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organisations have their own name change form, such as the University of South Australia Alumni, we’ll also provide it for you. Our name change kits are easy to create and only take 15 minutes. They are delivered within minutes of payment, so why waste any more time doing your own research? Get started now!


Ready to change your name now?