University of South Australia

Universities Name Change Procedure

Changing your name with the University of South Australia can vary in terms of complexity. If you are a current student, the process may be a bit more complicated as you will need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. If you are due to graduate, there may be specific cut-off dates for accepting a name change. On the other hand, if you are a former student, the procedure is generally more relaxed.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It is essential for current students to act promptly on their name change, as the University of South Australia typically does not reissue graduation certificates with a different name from what you originally graduated with. Former students, however, can simply present their degree or graduation papers along with their birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the name change.

We keep on file any special form required by your university for current students or alumni members. If you are changing names, you likely have several other companies to update, such as insurance, utilities, identification, superannuation, and more. Save yourself time and effort by letting us do all the hard work for you. Our name change kits include pre-addressed and ready to send letters and emails in your name. In most cases, it’s as easy as signing your old and new names and enclosing your marriage or name change certificate.

In the event that any organisation has their own name change form, such as the University of South Australia, we will also provide it for you. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. Don’t waste any more time doing your own research – get started now!


Ready to change your name now?