University of the Sunshine Coast Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

At the University of the Sunshine Coast, the process of changing your name can vary in complexity depending on your circumstances. If you are a current student, the procedure may be a little more complicated as you will need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. Additionally, if you are due to graduate, there may be cut-off dates for accepting a change of name. However, if you are a former student, the procedure is generally more relaxed.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s important to note that the University of the Sunshine Coast usually will not reissue graduation certificates under a different name from what you graduated with. Therefore, current students should take action to change their names as soon as possible. Former students, on the other hand, can present their degree or graduation papers along with their birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the name change.

If your university has a special form for current students or alumni members, we already have it on file. Since changing your name may also require updates with other companies such as insurance, utilities, identification, and superannuation, let us do all the hard work for you. Our name change kits provide pre-addressed and ready to send letters and emails in your name, saving you hours of research, form hunting, and letter writing. In many cases, all you need to do is sign your old and new names and enclose your marriage or name change certificate.

If any other organisations have their own name change form, such as the University of the Sunshine Coast Alumni, we will also provide it for you. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. So, don’t waste any more time doing your own research. Get started now and let us make your name change process effortless.


Ready to change your name now?