University of Western Australia Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

The process of changing your name with the University of Western Australia can vary in complexity depending on your circumstances. If you are a current student, the procedure is a bit more involved as you will need to submit legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. Additionally, if you are about to graduate, there may be cut-off dates for accepting a change of name. In contrast, if you are a former student, the process is much more relaxed.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s important for current students to be proactive about their name change, as the University of Western Australia generally will not reissue graduation certificates under a different name from the one you graduated with. On the other hand, former students only need to present their degree or graduation papers along with their birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the name change.

If your university has a specific form for current students or alumni members, we have it on file. When changing your name, you may also need to update your details with other companies such as insurance providers, utility companies, and superannuation funds. Our name change kits can save you time by providing pre-addressed letters and emails in your name, ready to send. In many cases, the process is as simple as signing your old and new names and enclosing your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organisations have their own name change form, such as the University of Western Australia Alumni, we will provide it for you. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. So why waste your time doing research and writing letters when we can do the hard work for you? Start your name change process now with our Easy Name Change kits.


Ready to change your name now?