University of Wollongong Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

At the University of Wollongong, the process of changing your name can vary in complexity depending on your circumstances. If you’re a current student, the procedure can be a bit more involved as you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. Additionally, if you’re due to graduate, there may be cut-off dates for accepting a change of name. On the other hand, if you’re a former student, the process is much more relaxed.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s worth noting that the University of Wollongong generally won’t issue new graduation certificates under a different name than the one you graduated with. This means that it’s crucial for current students to take care of their name change as soon as possible. Former students, however, just need to present their degree or graduation papers along with their birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the name change.

If your university has a specific form for current students or alumni members, we have it on file. If you’re changing your name, you’ll likely have many other companies to update, such as insurance providers, utility companies, and superannuation funds. Save yourself time and hassle by letting us do the work for you. Our name change kits provide pre-addressed letters and emails that are ready to send in your name. In many cases, all you’ll need to do is sign your old and new names and enclose your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organisations have their own name change form, such as the University of Wollongong Alumni, we’ll provide it for you as well. Our name change kits are easy to create and take just 15 minutes. They are delivered within minutes of payment, so you can get started right away and avoid wasting any more time on research.


Ready to change your name now?