University of Wollongong

Universities Name Change Procedure

The process of changing your name with the University of Wollongong can vary in complexity. If you’re a current student, the procedure is a little more intricate. You’ll need to submit legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. Also, if you’re due to graduate, there may be cut-off dates for accepting a change of name. On the other hand, the process is much more relaxed for former students.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s crucial for current students to handle their name change as soon as possible because the University of Wollongong typically won’t reissue graduation certificates under a different name than the one used during graduation. Former students, however, only need to present their degree or graduation papers along with their birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the name change.

If your university has a specific form for current students or alumni members, we have it on file. If you’re changing names, you probably have a plethora of other companies to update, such as insurance, utilities, identification, superannuation, and more. Save yourself the hours of research, form hunting, and letter writing by having us do all the hard work for you. Our name change kits provide pre-addressed and ready to send letters and emails in your name. In many cases, it’s as simple as signing your old and new names and enclosing your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organisations have their own name change form, such as the University of Wollongong, we’ll also provide it for you. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment, so don’t waste any more time doing your own research. Get started now!


Ready to change your name now?