Victoria University

Universities Name Change Procedure

Changing your name with Victoria University can vary in degree of complexity. If you are a current student the procedure is a little more complicated as you’ll need to lodge legal evidence of your name change with the student administration, and if you are due to graduate there may be cut-off dates for accepting a change of name. If you are a former student the procedure is much more relaxed.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Victoria University generally won’t reissue graduation certificates under a different name from what you graduated with, so it’s important current students get on top of their name change asap. Former students should just present their degree or graduation papers together with their birth, marriage or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the name change.

If your university has a special form for current students or alumni members, we have it on file. If you’re changing names you probably have a whole bunch of other companies to update, such as insurance, utilities, identification, superannuation and more. Save yourself hours of research, form hunting and letter writing and have us do all the hard work for you. Our name change kits provide pre-addressed and ready to send letters and emails in your name. In many cases, it’s as simple as signing your old and new names and enclosing your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organisations have their own name change form, such as Victoria University, we’ll also provide it for you. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment, so don’t waste any more time doing your own research, get started now!


Ready to change your name now?