Divorce & Separation Name Change
Getting your name back just got a whole lot easier
How do I change names after divorce or separation?
It's easier than you think! You can start using your prior name now. As there is no 'registration' or legal change to your name on marriage, you can go back to your former name whenever you want, regardless of your marital status. You just need to get all your records updated.
What documents do I need?
All you need to do is prove the link between your married and former names. Your married name was only an assumed name, so you never lost the right to be known by your prior name.
How do I get my records updated?
Companies have a range of name change procedures, and we can provide them all for you. You may need to visit a branch, send an online request, form, letter or fax. We provide all this information and step you through the process. Just click the table below to get started.
- Choose Your Kit
- Printed & posted Receive all your name change documents by mail. Delivery in 5 days
- Matching envelopes
- Sent by email
- Easy Name Change Guide Our name change guide steps you though the process and explains the law. You won't be left guessing about anything!
- Government forms Over 200 government agencies. We help you complete all the forms
- Company forms If any selected companies have a special form we provide it and help you complete it
- Ready to send letters Letters are created in your name and contain your name change info. All you need to do is sign, add any listed documents, and post!
- Ready to send faxes Faxes are created in your name and contain your name change info. All you need to do is sign, add any listed documents, and fax!
- Over 500 companies We've researched the name change procedure for over 500 American organizations. Find out exactly what you need to do with each company, and receive any corresponding name change paprerwork.
- Personalized checklist
- Money back guarantee Not happy for any reason? Expect a full refund within 60 days.
- Print & Post