marriage certificate

What Documents Do I Need To Send?

Changing names? The documents you need depend on your reason for changing names. If you’re taking your spouse’s surname you’ll need your marriage certificate. You’ll also need your birth certificate if removing their name. All other name changes require a legal name change or amended birth certificate.