Inland Revenue Name Change

It is important Inland Revenue holds your correct information.  Inland Revenue can be notified by completing their Change of Details form.

The Easy Name Change kit includes the Inland Revenue change of details form.  The one form can be used if you have changed name, address and/or phone number.  You will need your IRD number

Once you have completed the form it should be printed and mailed back to Inland Revenue.  Read the details in the Easy Name Change guide for full details on completing and returning the Inland Revenue Change of Details form.


Use the form in your Easy Name Change kit to notify Inland Revenue of your new name.