American National Bank Name Change

Changed names from marriage, divorce or legally changing names? American National Bank customers need to attend a branch in person. The bank will sight your original marriage certificate or court order along with updated photo ID. Your new signature will be recorded.

As you need updated photo ID to change names with American National Bank, be sure you follow the name change steps in the order listed below;

  1. Get your proof of name change (eg: court order or marriage certificate).
  2. Buy an Easy Name Change kit to get ready to send forms, letters and emails for over 1,000 US organizations. This step will save 8 hours of looking for forms and figuring out what to send where.
  3. File the SSA name change form provided then wait for proof that your record has been updated.
  4. Attend your state DMV in person with your original proof of name change and proof that your name has changed with the SSA. If your state DMV has a form we provide it for you.
  5. Update your name with American National Bank and any other financial institutions. Most will need proof of your name change with the SSA, photo ID and your original marriage certificate or court order. We provide detailed filing instructions as most banks don’t have forms.
  6. Follow the instructions in the Easy Name Change checklist for all your other chosen organizations. We have the name change procedures for over 1,000 US organizations. Where you need to send your request in writing we provide a ready to send form, letter or email. Just attach the proof listed at the bottom of each notification, sign and send!

Our kits will save you 8 hours of mindless research and tedious paperwork! We’re so sure you’ll love our time saving service that we offer a 60-day money back guarantee on all kits purchased. Just click ‘Free Preview‘ to get started!

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Ready to change your name now?