Bank of Hawaii Name Change

Like all financial institutions, Bank of Hawaii has a higher standard of proof to document your name change. That’s because they hold your funds and can allow access to credit. Generally, all banks ask for your proof of name change (eg: marriage certificate or court order) as well as updated government photo ID. That means you should update the SSA first, then your Hawaii or out of state license before attending a Bank of Hawaii branch in person.

Easy Name Change provides ready to send name change forms, letters and emails for all the necessary companies. Get the name change form for the SSA, Hawaii DMV and all your other companies. We provide detailed filing instructions for over 1,000 organizations, including Bank of Hawaii, your credit card, utility provider, insurance company, phone and more! We provide all corresponding name change paperwork so that you can just sign and send!


If you hold a checking or savings account with Bank of Hawaii you should update your account information as soon as possible after your name change. You’ll experience issues when cashing checks in a name that is different from your account, so make your Bank of Hawaii account a priority.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Ready to change your name now?