Centra Credit Union Name Change

Centra Credit Union customers need to attend a branch in person to get their name changed. If you’ve recently married, divorced or applied for a legal name change then chances are you have another 10 or 20 places you need to notify. Save yourself hours of running around, sending emails and waiting on hold. We provide ready to send forms, letters and emails for all your companies, including the SSA, your state DMV and thousands more!

It’s important that you update your photo ID, banks and credit unions at roughly the same time. Otherwise you may have problems when the name on your ID does not match your checks or bank records. Centra Credit unions and other financial institutions have a higher standard of proof to document your name change. That’s because they hold your money and provide access to credit. You’ll need to provide both your proof of name change (eg: marriage certificate or court order) as well as updated government photo ID. That means you should update the SSA first, followed by your state DMV and then your Centra Credit Union account.


Let us save you hours with personalized and ready-to-send name change notifications! No wasted time on hold, no hunting for forms. If you’re not happy for any reason we can provide a full refund.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Ready to change your name now?