Ent Credit Union Name Change

Change names in person at any Ent Credit Union branch. Take your proof of name change (eg: marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order) and updated photo ID. Bank staff will record your new signature and update your account on the spot.

Note that you need to present updated photo ID, so you will first need to change your name with the SSA, wait for the change to be processed, then apply to the DMV for updated photo ID. If you don’t have government-issued photo ID then contact Ent for alternate documents. We can provide all the forms, letters and emails needed for your name change with the SSA, DMV, Ent Credit Union and any other places you’ll need to notify.


If you are not local to an Ent Credit Union location you may instead send the Easy Name Change letter. All Easy Name Change forms, letters and emails are personalized in your name, pre-addressed and ready to send! Simply attach the proof documents listed on each notification, sign and send!

Get ready to send name change paperwork!

Save yourself an entire day of waiting on hold, learning the name change process for all of your companies then writing name change letters and emails. We provide it all for you! If any of your chosen companies have a special form, like the SSA, we populate the form for you so there’s no repetative data entry. All our kits come with a 60 day money back guarantee!


See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Ready to change your name now?