First Hawaiian Bank Name Change

First Hawaiian Bank customers need to attend a bank branch in person. Take your proof of name change (marriage certificate, court order or divorce decree) and photo ID.

We can save you hours getting all your other accounts changed over to your new name. No need to call each company and learn their process and fill in forms! We provide ready to send name change forms, letters and emails so you can just attach your proof of name change and send!


For any companies that don’t want to receive a written name change request, we provide step-by-step instructions, saving you the pain of long and unnecessary waits on hold.

Like most financial institutions, First Hawaii Bank has a higher burden of proof to document your name change. That’s because they hold your money and can provide credit. That’s why the bank asks for both your proof of name change (eg: marriage certificate or court order) and government photo ID. That means you should update the SSA first, followed by your state DMV and then your First Hawaiian Bank account.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Ready to change your name now?