Members 1st Federal Credit Union Name Change

Members 1st 1st Federal Credit Union have a higher standard of proof to document your name change. That’s because they hold your funds and can allow access to credit. You need to show both your proof of name change (eg: marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order) as well as updated government photo ID. That means you should update the SSA first, followed by your state DMV and then your Members 1st Federal Credit Union account.

Save hours with ready to send name change forms, letters and emails for all the necessary companies! No need to call around or research procedures with each company! We provide the name change form for the SSA and your state DMV, if they have one. We also provide detailed filing instructions for 1,000 other organizations, including Members 1st Federal Credit Union, your credit card, utility provider, insurance company, phone and hundreds more! Get personalized notifications, then just attach your proof of name change and send!


Click the button above and choose all the places you need to notify from our easy-to-use database. It only takes a few minutes to get ready to send forms, letters and emails. If you need to change names in person, over the phone or by logging into your account with any companies we explain this in detail so you don’t need to waste any unnecessary time on hold.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Ready to change your name now?