One Main Financial Name Change

Before you can change names on any OneMain Financial accounts, you first need to file the SSA name change form and then visit your state DMV to get updated photo ID. We provide the SSA form and the form for your state DMV, if they have one.


Like the DMV, OneMain wants you to visit a branch in person because they want to verify your identity and sight your original photo ID and name change document (eg: marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order). Once you’ve taken care of the SSA, DMV and banks then you are good to send off all your Easy Name Change letters, forms and emails.

All our name change procedures are fully researched, so you’ll get the latest form, correct mailing address and know what proof each company needs. It will save you hours on the phone learning each company’s process and finding out what to send where.

Following our instructions means you won’t get caught out with checks in a different name from your OneMain account. We are the name change experts and you’ll save yourself hours of boring administration and time wasted on hold.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Ready to change your name now?