OnPoint Community Credit Union Name Change

OnPoint Community Credit Union customers will first need to change names with the SSA then get photo ID. Start by filing the SSA name change form in person. We provide the form as part of your personalized name change kit. While you can send the SSA name change form by mail, it’s recommended you file in person so you can show your original photo ID and proof of name change rather than sending it in.

Allow a few days for the SSA name change to be visible to other agencies then visit your state DMV for an updated license or non-driver photo ID card. We can provide the form if your state DMV has one. We also let you know the duplicate license fee and any additional evidence of identity documents needed.


Once you recieve your updated photo ID you can visit an OnPoint Community Credit Union location in person with your photo ID and original marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order. Visit any other banks or credit unions with the same proof documents.

Now you can send off all your Easy Name Change letters, forms and emails. We help you update all your insurance products, utilities, professional memberships, travel and shopping rewards, subscriptions and a number of other places that you haven’t even thought about yet. You’ll probably have some companies like OnPoint where you can’t send in a notification, so we let you know what to do so you don’t need to waste time on hold.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Ready to change your name now?