Police and Fire Fighter Credit Union (PFFCU) customers need to attend a branch in-person to update the name on their accounts. There’s a special name change form, so take this with you. The form is provided as part of your Easy Name Change kit.
PFFCU customers also need to present updated photo ID, so follow this order:
- Start by clicking the link to buy your name change kit. This will save you an entire day of frustration, waiting on hold and looking for information for all your companies. You’ll get researched company name change processes plus personalized, ready to send forms and letters.
- File the SSA name change form in person at any SSA location. Take the original proof documents listed in our instructions.
- Wait 2-3 days for the updated SSA record to be visible to other agencies, then attend a DMV location in person for updated photo ID. If your state has a form we provide it and also explain proof documents and any fees.
- Receive updated photo ID then attend a PFFCU location with the PFFCU form we provide.
- Attend to any other banks, credit unions and credit cards. If your chosen financial institutions need a form, letter or email we have provided it and list where to send it and what proof to include
- Review the instructions in your Easy Name Change checklist to take care of your water, electricity, vehicle title, voter registration, passport, travel rewards, professional memberships and any other companies chosen.
- Sign and send your Easy Name Change letters, forms and emails. Each notification is personalized and pre-addressed, so just pop in the proof documents and send!