Regions Bank Name Change

Regions Bank customers need to attend a bank location in person with the following documents:

  • Original marriage certificate, court order or divorce decree
  • Any Regions Bank ATM, credit or debit cards
  • Photo ID is recommended, but not essential.

Easy Name Change are the experts in name change procedures and paperwork. Follow our researched company instructions to know exactly what each company needs before you turn up, saving you from extra trips, rejected notifications and time wasted on hold. We provide ready to send forms, letters and emails, saving you hours of boring administration!


Aim to get all your financial records changed into your new name as soon as possible after your wedding, divorce or legal name change. You can experience issues when cashing checks in a name that is different from your account, so make your Regions Bank account a priority.

Financial institutions such as Regions Bank have a higher standard of proof to document your name change. That’s because they hold your funds and can allow access to credit. Generally, all banks ask for both your proof of name change (eg: marriage certificate or court order) as well as updated government photo ID. That means you should update the SSA first, followed by your state DMV and then your Regions Bank account.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Ready to change your name now?