United Heritage Credit Union Name Change

No matter what kind of United Heritage account you have, aim to get your name updated as soon as possible after getting photo ID issued in your new name. It’s important your photo ID and bank accounts match or it can create issues when cashing checks or dealing with the bank.

As you need to show photo ID in your new name, start by purchasing an Easy Name Change kit. We provide ready-to-file forms to get your name change started. That includes the SSA name change form, which you can file in person at the SSA.  Allow a few days for the name on file with the SSA to be visible to the DMV, then attend a DMV location to get your new ID. If your state DMV requires a form, we provide it in our kit along with filing instructions, duplicate license fees and other proof documents that may be needed.


Once you’ve updated your name with the SSA, updated your photo ID and United Heritage account, save yourself weeks of leg work with our ready to send name change forms, letters and emails. We provide detailed filing instructions for over 1,000 organizations, including United Heritage, any other banks or credit untions, credit cards, utility providers, insurance companies, phone, internet and hundreds more! Where accepted, we also provide personalized notifications that you can just sign and send!

Just because your name is changed with one entity does not mean your name changes anywhere else, it’s your responsibility to get all accounts, records, memberships and identification moved over into your new name and each company has a different process to follow. That’s why our name change kits save the most time of any kit in the market.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Ready to change your name now?